PIR provides the US Government with a wide variety of specially trained Special Operations, intelligence and security personnel, working across the full spectrum of operations for both military and civilian organizations.
- Intelligence Support – Currently employ intelligence analysts integrated into a variety of multi-disciplined, joint and combined force structures in both CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Special Operations Support – Currently employ former senior Special Operations professionals supporting joint Special Operations Forces (SOF) as well as combined and joint conventional forces.
- Counter IED Support – Ongoing operations and intelligence support to joint and interagency efforts to defeat Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) and the personnel and networks which may employ them.
- Research and Development – We are a solutions-based company employing multiple Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) providing R&D support to both government and private sector customers.
- Special Operations Forces (SOF) Training – Deep expertise including personnel with decades of involvement in the US Government’s evolving development of SOF tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
- Security Operations – Innovative approaches to both fixed installation and VIP personal protective detail operations.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Support and Training – Currently providing programmatic, training, R&D and technical manual development support to cutting-edge UAV efforts.